Kerala 5Nights 6Days Tour Package
Kerala, also referred to as “God’s Own Country,” is unquestionably one of India’s most picturesque locations. Kerala, also known as Keralam, is a two-part Malayalam word made composed of the words “Kera” (coconut) and “alam” (land). Every type of traveller will find something to enjoy in the country of the coconut tree. Kerala is the ideal tourist destination if you want to experience bliss and tranquilly, whether you wish to cruise the shimmering backwaters or get lost in the ethereal coastal flora.
The state of Kerala, sometimes known as “God’s Own Country,” has a very attractive quality. One is instantly transported into the centre of it all, mind, body, and soul, just by imagining being there. Then, once you enter in, it is a thousand times more charming than you could have imagined.
- CHIYAPPARA WATERFALLS, WONDER VALLEY ADVENTURE AND AMUSEMENTPARK, BLOSSOM PARK ( HYDEL PARK ),
- TEA MUSEUM & TEA FACTORY OR LOCKHART TEA MUSEUM (MONDAY HOLIDAY), TEAGARDEN, MUNNAR- ROSE GARDEN , MATTUPETTY DAM, ECHO POINT
- PERIYAR NATIONAL PARK, THEKKADY FOREST TREKKING SPICES GARDEN, KATHAKALI, KALARIPAYATTU…
- BACKWATER TOUR IN HOUSEBOAT
- FORTKOCHI:- CHINESE FISHING NETS, FORTKOCHI BEACH SANTACRUZ BASILICA,ST.FRANCIS(VASCODAGAMA)CHRUCH MATTANCHERRY:- JEWISH SYNAGOGUE(FRIDAY& SATURDAY HOLIDAY). DUTCH PALACE (FRIDAY&SATURDAY HOLIDAY). MUSEUM, MARINE DRIVE,
- THEVARA:- FOLKLOREMUSEUM TRIPUNITHURA :-ARCHEOLOGICAL MUSEUM HILL PALACE